4.06.2010

Life Changing Information

Given certain recent occurrences, I think that one would be led to believe that there is a big change about to take place on Earth. With all of the facts and statistics laid out, I'm sure every Christian could tell you what is about to happen. There have been wars, rumors of wars, earthquakes in diverse places, the world slowly accepting a single religion, and also a single government. Over the past couple of years, I have been quietly doing a lot of research about some things that God has shown me. To my knowledge, noone else I know is as interested in what I have studied, and 99% of people I know don't even know what's going on.

It all started with a video I watched in church that scared the crap out of me. And it only scared me so much, because it was true what I had watched. It was video in a series of videos titled "The Truth About Hip-Hop" by G. Craig Lewis. Watching them opened my eyes to what Hip-Hop truly is, how it was formed, and what it does to the youth and even older people in these times. I probably have just caused a stir with some already. And for those who know me, and what I do, let me answer the question that is probably lingering in your mind.

-"But you're a Christian rapper... Is not what you do, Hip-Hop?"

-No. It is not. My music is the opposite, using the same ART FORM, I incorporate godly lyrics and a godly message in my songs. Hip-Hop glorifies the world, I glorify the God who made it.

Now, from my studies on Hip-Hop and it's artists, I got into studying other forms of music that are not of God, and learned more how Satan has a plan to corrupt the minds of the masses using different mediums to do so. These include television, movies, music and any other way that he can find a doorway into your mind.

Just recently, I have discovered tons of information through (legit) websites, videos, and searching scriptures also that prophecy that these things will happen. And they have. And it is crazy. This information has exposed the devil's plans to overthrow God's kingdom using his tools, whether it be via pop culture or even through government. I can't tell you what I have learned, because I am at work and that would take forever, but check out these sites for more information and do your own research and open your eyes. The time is here.

The Forerunner Chronicles- You should watch ALL of this videos!www.youtube.com/theforerunner777

The Vigilant Citizen- Really exposes the music and film industries and the global elitewww.vigilantcitizen.com

Follow me on Twitter, @MrSchaffer

MySpace- www.myspace.com/micahschaffermusic

YouTube- www.youtube.com/MrSchaffer

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home