1.18.2009

Hungry, Hungry Hypocrites

(i wrote this just going along. took like 20 mins.)


Now I know, that some might not like this, some of you might even try to fight this, I encourage you to bite this, maybe delight in this, and search the truth in the lyrics you're bound to find some light in this... I notice hypocrites roaming the Earth, and would probably claim that they knew Jesus first, and some probably did, but the seeds that the sow in the field will hurt their seeds and I speak of the kids, so please grab y'alls lids and zippers, and close your mouth real tight, like a line in my raps or some fresh Glad Wrap, put your lies in a trap, and never let them out, practice on letting only spiritual things flow out your mouth... Haha, you can't tell me nothin', while you're sitting here drinking and puffing, basically bluffing, talkin' bout you gon' get some scripture to battle, you're up the creek without a paddle, on a high horse without a saddle, it's time to fall off like Whitney Houston we got a problem scriptures he's abusing, veil on his eyes, he can't see the truth 'cause he's a...

telling them lies, fooling with lives, he preach it sweet like pie, now ain't the time for no Hungry, Hungry Hypocrites, Hungry, Hungry Hypocrites...

Gotta give it to you though, you know some Word, main thing though, you need switch up your verbs, what you do in your private time, is definitely not glorying God, I know you understand... You're a man and you're dealing with vices, but it's kinda like rolling some dices, or dice, right? You're in your own limelight, but you're screwing up and can't get it right. Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid, if you're sinning, you're not one of His kids, ask I John, chapter 3 and just agree with me, not excepting to agree to disagree, it's either truth or not. So please drop it like it's hot, and that spot, get some Mr. Clean to clean to clean it, pray and ask God to start intervening, you can't do it on your own, no matter how it's seeming, and get back on the boat, let's be Jesus' Seamen, holla at me...

Tats ain't for Christians man, neither is sex, unless you're married, hmm... What's next? Spiritual neglect, not feeding the Spirit that lives inside of you, read and copy what other real Christians do. We pray, we fast, we read, we witness and more. Jesus Christ has abundant life and He is the door, I've said once that I'm knowing of the time and the score, so don't be surprised if my knees hit the floor. We can't be like the world, I know we're in it but we're called to be different, when they see us, they should see Jesus' image. Skip being independent, we need each other to help each other, so grab a hand of a holy man, or woman, no drama please, this ain't the O.C. we should be trying to be all we can be, in the army of the L-O-R-D, M-I-C told it as plain as it could be. I don't wanna be a hypocrite, help me Lord if I'm faulting in any of this, if I die and they look back and reminisce, let 'em say "He told the truth, and that fellow was saved and blessed." Yes. Sir.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home