8.30.2008

if you wanna go, i'll let you have it
since i'm getting rid of habits
and ppl who induce thoughts
that make the flesh jump like a rabbit
greatness, gotta grab it
have it
hold it
boldness
coldness?
no-ness
no mess
tired of being frustrated
at the same mistake
almost wanna be castrated
but this is blogger, so i let out my feelings
i don't see how ppl think sin's appealing
well it is appealing
world whipped out whip appeal
and then made it creamy, delicious like some cool whip
get whipped with a many stripes
day and night
because i didn't finish the fight?
i am my own kryptonite
that's why i don't like me
i really wanna fight me
break me
shake me
i sorta kinda hate me
this just might sound crazy
to people who don't know
what the struggle is like
when you're your own foe
Spirit from head to toe
or at least it is supposed to be
tear down my own temple
then repent to try and build it up in 3
Lord, please forgive me
Mercy
Grace
i need....
i see

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home