2.16.2009

yeahhhh... update.

This is not a takeover, but the wait's over/ Roll with the rock or get rolled over by a Range Rover/ or H2, show 'em H2O or.../ lead them to the blood so they'll get passed over/ By my dad's wrath/ Trust me, I don't even want to see Him mad/ He's got that fire in His eye, you better step back/ Before you get consumed like your 5th grade fire project in science class/ You do the math/ Weigh your options/ Hell's seats aren't up for betting or auctions/ I know this might sound obnoxious/ But if you're wrong you won't need a reservation, 'cause you got one/ Real talk, real walk is what we need/ Not a mansion on this earth, or a bank account overseas/ Please.../ Y'all need to hit the floor with your knees/ In your grade of behavior, F's and D's/ This is mostly what I see/ Even out of people who are supposed to be redeemed/ I know you might not want to listen to me/ But if He said be holy, then what else should we be?/ And we've got power right?/ Yep, through the Holy Ghost to move out of the night/ Park your mule in the light/ I don't need shade/ Give me your whole You, Lord/ While I get rid of these cliches/And show them how to really be saved/ How to really be made... over/ Think... sober/ Not to cover up sin like a bald comb-over/ They're so Wheat Thins being sifted by the lower/They don't let Him lead that's why they're getting "lawn mowered"/ I'm in God's hand like a Wii controller/ I'm rolling through this life, so call me a holy roller/ I roll with the rock, matter of fact, He's a boulder/ and I just love it when whispers on my shoulder/ Come closer

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

looooove this micah!

February 20, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home